Obama Has Many Firsts

Discussion in 'POTUS' started by Patriot, Jan 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Disgrace

First President to be Named by the Associated Press to Have Operated the Least Transparent Administration in History (since the advent of the Freedom of Information Act; Source: Associated Press)

First President to Have Its Own Watchdogs Report That More Than $125 Billion in Fraudulent/Improper Payments Were Made by the Federal Government (Source: Associated Press)

First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government (Source: Reuters)

First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat (Source: Christian Science Monitor)

First President to Move America Past the Dependency Tipping Point, In Which 51% of Households Now Pay No Income Taxes (Source: Center for Individual Freedom)

First President to Increase Food Stamp Spending By More Than 100% in Less Than Four Years (Source: Sen. Jeff Sessions)

First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs (Source: President Obama during an early meeting of his 'Jobs Council')

First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How Obamacare Helped Cause their Rate Increases (Source: The Hill)

Grace likes this.
  2. I would also add:

First President to commit all of these crimes and not be impeached!

There should be a process to hold Congress accountable for not doing their job and moving forward with an impeachment.

Grace likes this.
  3. Is there not a process? I am not aware. He is working for the people, he is only in charge because people put him there, there should be a way to revoke. People power.

4. Well, until we get off this two party system you will continue to see this abuse of the system. People need to start researching the people they vote for instead of just pulling a lever. It is getting to a point where there is not much difference between either party.

WhistleBlower likes this.
  5. Sorry to burst your bubble, but most of these myths have been debunked. Check out the article below and it will explain these and many other lies that are being told about Obama. If he could have been impeached for something they would have done it already.

Obama’s Presidential Firsts Debunked

CH79 and LibertyBelle like this.
  6. This was a very interesting article. It really did debunk a lot of the firsts. I'm going to have to to a bit of research before I take any of this seriously.