Trump Supports White Genocide

Discussion in 'U.S. News and Current Events' started by Fatgnat, Jan 22, 2016.

1. your savior is starting to crash and bern...feel the bern

Trump Genocide.jpg

1453500580498.gif

1453496794493.jpg

2. You do realize Donald Trump doesn't Tweet these messages, right? He has 10 different interns that do. I'm not sure why you think what's said on Twitter is such a big deal.

Anyway, if you want to talk about how great Bernie Sanders is, make a topic and I'll happily debate it with you, and beat you back to CNN. :)

Archer and WhiteDots like this.
  3. Trump isn't going anywhere @Fatgnat and @john123 is right. Do you really think that Donald J. Trump is actually sitting around firing off tweets all day? He could literally hire a few hundred people to handle that for him and it wouldn't even make a dent in his bottom line.

Tobak likes this.
  4. #4 Tobak, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    @Fatgnat I'd like to make a suggestion. If you want to engage in a political discussion with others then start by explaining why you support a particular candidate and why you do not support other candidates. Develop an understanding of their respective policy positions and what the impact of those positions will be on you, your family, and your country. Really think about it and ask questions of others if you do not understand, or want a different perspective. You will be surprised what road this leads you down.

LibertarianLiberty and john123 like this.
  5. Tweets are still a massive part of his public image, so while he doesn't write them, they 100% reflect him.

6. I don't think they really reflect him. Twitter is a promotion tool. People say stupid stuff on there all the time. How is this any different? In fact, I'd put less of an emphasis on Twitter than anything else. Not only is it a one click to tell the Internet tool, he isn't even the one clicking the button.

7. I will take some of that action as well!

john123 likes this.
  8. It might be different from the point of view of voters, and potential voters, perhaps they don't tune into this. But in the UK papers and our news, we are often hearing about his Twitter comments, lazy journalism, or perhaps a way of focusing on the negative points.

9. Everyone in the UK hates Trump. Trump wants to make America, well... America. The UK seems to like people like Bernie Sanders. People who will make America into a UK country.

10. True True, I respect that.